JPK POWDER COATING
All of the powder coating is done at our manufacturing plant and available to almost all of our products. Each client may require a specific colour of powder coating on the chosen product which can be picked from our RAL colour chart below.
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE
ADVANTAGES OF POWDER COATING:
- Longer life span than paint
- Flexibility (can bend without cracking)
- Eliminates sags and runs
- Large Colour/Texture variety
- Resistant to heat, corrosion, impact, and abrasion
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- Resistant to fading from sunlight
- Resistant to scratching, peeling, and cracking
- Creates no hazardous or toxic waste
- Uses no solvents or thinners
- Pollution free
Note: The powder coating process is not restricted to JPK's own products. If you would like your items powder coated
professionally to your preferred colour please contact us for a quote. As long as the material of the items are metal and
can be transported to our facility in Claregalway.
The "Standard in Stock Colours" are generally the colours that are requested by clients and are kept in stock whereas the "Extra Colour Options" are ordered on demand and subject to a higher price charge. Due to computer display and scanning qualities the colours shown may not be exact match to their RAL code but can be used to give a close impression of what you might require. For information regarding accurate RAL colours applied to JPK products please contact us.